FlashMD was created to address the needs of members who want real-time healthcare and the physicians, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals who want to serve them.
By utilizing web-based technology, our doctors perform patient consultations through video conferencing while remaining compliant with HIPAA guidelines, and the American Medical Association (AMA) guidelines for treatment protocols and establishing patient-physician relationships.
The FlashMD mission is to improve the health of our members by providing access to high quality care and an accessible and affordable comprehensive range of services through our member portal.
Primum Non Nocere
Latin for ‘first do no harm.’
A guiding principle for physicians that, whatever the intervention or procedure,
the patient’s well-being is the primary consideration.
- People: We never forget that our members are people with real lives who shouldn’t be burdened by financial or time challenges to receive the care they need. This is the guiding principle that serves as the foundation for everything we think, say, and do.
- Trust: We believe trust is the most important ingredient in any relationship and work to earn this every day through a strong moral code.
- Integrity: We believe in standards of excellence in all that we do and conduct ourselves accordingly.
- Commitment: We are committed to creating a culture that values individual and collective energy, spirit, leadership, and innovation.
- Community: We recognize the value of our members, business partners, and team members.
We are committed to providing the highest quality of healthcare to our members and receptive to feedback that will help us do the best job possible.
We highly value the medical professionals who make up our team and strive to provide them with the best environment and tools they need to serve our community.
We embrace future medical and technological advances that will allow us to expand our patient options and improve quality through the development of innovative healthcare solutions.